1960s 606 Jeans (Black Overdye)
Considered the original skinny-fitting jean, this reproduction of the 1960's 606 jean is part of the re-release of the Orange Tab line and is made with Cone Mills denim.
• 100% cotton
• 14oz. preshrunk open-end Cone Mills denim fabric
• Zipper fly with brass shank button
• Classic five pocket styling with bar tacks instead of copper rivets.
• Levi's little "e" orange tab on the left pocke
• Single thread color
• Line 8 construction
• Low rise with a slim tapered leg from the thigh down
• Made in the USA
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.