adidas Consortium has paired NYC’s Alife and Paris’ Starcow for the latest installment of Sneaker Exchange 2017. Both retailers dug deep into their huge wealth of knowledge and experience to create a pack consisting of a suede Gazelle and leather Stan Smith.
There is a scrupulous approach to both models: quality materials, clean design, and low-key detailing. The Gazelle is delivered in shades of grey, the Stan Smith in white and off-white. The only small injections of color are the red, white and blue of the US “Stars and Stripes” and French “Tricolore” which adorn the heel of both models and are understated, but patriotic nods to each other’s cultures.
• White full grain leather upper
• Alife/Starcow logo-embossed all over pattern
• American and French flag embroideries at heel
• White reflective heel tab
• Sand colored leather lining
• Logo-branded tongue labels
• Metal eyelets
• Co-branded leather insoles
• Off-white colored outsole
• Flat cotton laces