Footpatrol x Juice Handball Top S.E.
London’s Footpatrol and Hong Kong’s Juice presents the latest installment of adidas Consortium's Sneaker Exchange. Together the stores rework two cult classic models resulting in ground-breaking executions upon which both parties leave their firm mark.
The Matchcourt Mid and the Handball Top are richly detailed with embroidered artwork – the first, bold and striking on the upper, the second, hidden and subtler on the lining. This execution highlights the partners’ mutual respect for craftsmanship and meticulous detailing which is involved in the creation of classic souvenir jackets. Often, these feature elaborately stitched designs of mystical or heraldic animals – dragons, lions – alongside references of the country or city of their origin.
• Rich suede upper
• Pony hair 3-Stripes on lateral, fake snakeskin 3-Stripes on medial side
• Gold-stitch detailing and gold adidas branding on heel counter
• Embroidered details on lining
• Co-branded tongue labels with rivet
• Co-branded leather insoles
• Off-white mid- and outsole