Norse Projects Terrex Gravic PK "Layers"
Norse Projects is among the labels responsible for putting Scandinavia on the international style map. Since launching in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand has focused on both casual and performance clothing, but here - in a collaboration with adidas Consortium - it turns its attention to footwear.
Using the Terrex - an outdoor pursuits-focused model - and Campus 80s - a lifestyle classic - as templates, Norse Projects has created “Layers” - a sneaker pack influenced heavily by the natural surroundings in its native Denmark.
The small, Danish islands of Fur and Møn are known - in geological circles - for the rock formations visible on their coastal cliffs. The cliffs reveal a cross-section of layers of different rock types compressed over many thousands years, and provide the inspiration for the Terrex. The shoe is constructed using multiple, translucent layers which are welded together to form a strong, hardwearing outer shell. Within the layering is a GORE-TEX® membrane, which provides high-level weather protection; a model designed for (and inspired by) the outdoors.
• Nylon ripstop upper with abrasion-resistant welding
• Flexible neoprene tongue construction
• Lace loops for enhanced stability and flexibility
• GORE-TEX® lining, fully waterproof and breathable
• Co-branded tongue labels
• Co-branded insoles
• GORE-TEX® tab label at collar
• Nylon heel pull tabs
• adidas Performance and TERREX branding on heel counter
• segmented midsole with BOOST™ technology
• Continental™ Rubber outsole