Williams OG x ROKIT
by DC Shoes
Stemming from their backgrounds in both basketball and skateboarding, the creative aspect of ROKIT heralds inclusiveness and champions community involvement. It is because of that duality that the team pushes for kids of all backgrounds and status to aggressively pursue their passions regardless of societal norms and expectations.
So it comes as no surprise that ROKIT chose to work on the Williams OG, a shoe born of basketball inspiration by way of a skateboarding point of view. Designed by Rion Barcena, the collaboration shoe is a mixture of subtle nods to NBA legends, modern sportswear details and an element of nostalgia.
• Leather/suede upper
• Unique inner neoprene sockliner and tongue
• Pal high-abrasion toe cap
• Lightweight moulded mesh panels
• TPR jewelled logos
• Protective internal lacing system with toggle
• Tongue centering straps
• High density foam padded collar and tongue
• Ultra-light EVA midsole
• Rubber outsole